Engineering and Certification Support
U.S. Technical can generate all drawings, testing and substantiation reports, parts lists, installation instructions, and documentation required to design, modify, certify, install and maintain the product and / or aircraft configuration. All documentation will comply with FAA and airline requirements. Product support manuals and updates will comply with ATA requirements.
In support of Engineering, Certification and Continued Airworthiness:
- Aircraft Maintenance Manual Supplements
- Product Operation Manuals
- Component Maintenance Manuals and Supplements
- Wiring Diagram Manual Supplements
- Weight and Balance Manual Supplements
- Flight Manual Supplements
- Illustrated Parts Catalog Supplements
- Service Bulletins
- Master Drawing List / Data List
- Installation Instructions in airline formats (EOs, ERs, Job Cards)
Conversion to Digital Data Formats
US Technical provides Technical conversions from paper or film formats to Electronic Technical Manuals (ETM’s) in Digital Data formats.