U.S. Technical offers its unique Total Program Management service to the airlines and aircraft product suppliers as a cost-effective option to maintaining all functions in-house.
Having dedicated their entire careers to the airline and aircraft product supplier industry, the founders of U.S. Technical offer our customers the benefits of accumulated years of program management and technical management experience.
As Program Manager of several large airline nose-to-tail interior modification programs, U.S. Technical understands the significance of the coordination between the customer, airline, BFE vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, modification centers and FAA.
A sample schedule of the workflow that U.S. Technical uses in a program management is as follows:
- Develop a Project Plan
- Submit a Project Specific Certification Plan (PSCP) to the FAA
- Provide on-site data gathering
- Schedule aircraft survey(s) with aircraft operators and vendors
- Prepare Master Schedule with milestones & identify critical paths
- Identify & schedule engineering drawings, analysis and Master Drawing List
- Identify long lead item schedules for engineering, parts, certification and install
- Prepare Advance Bill of Material
- Schedule substantiation reports: Electrical Loads, Weight & Balance, stress analysis, etc.
- Schedule required manual updates: Flight Manual, IPC, Maintenance Manual and WDM
- Coordinate Vendor Audits
- Identify and schedule required BFE data
- Schedule and Conduct PDR, CDR and FDR
- Schedule Master Kit List
- Schedule preparation of Job Cards/Installation instructions
- Conduct Weekly Status meetings
- Submit Weekly Status reports
- Schedule Installation Parts Kit fabrication and inspections
- Support the Installation with technical liaison
- Schedule installations, inspections, ground and flight tests
- Obtain the STC and PMA
In addition to the above responsibilities associated with Program Management of large projects, U.S. Technical can also be responsible for supplier:
- Schedule coordination
- Cost Control
- Component data (drawings, substantiations, tests, etc.) coordination.
- Long lead items scheduling
- Quality Assurance qualification
- Combined with U.S. Technical engineering, certification, field team installations and integration parts kits services, our Program Management service provides our customer with a complete “turn-key” integration service.
- U.S. technical has managed programs for a product manufacturer to meet the requirements for designing, manufacturing and certifying the specific product.
- U.S. Technical also has the technical and marketing expertise to be the worldwide sales and marketing representative for the product manufacturers.