U.S. Technical Field Team Installation Service provides the manpower needed to install your product into the aircraft at any location worldwide.
In most cases, the installation is done at the terminal during an overnight layover. The installation is completed for a revenue flight the following morning. All installations are done in accordance with FAA regulations and the airline’s operating certificate and can be accomplished under U.S. Technical FAA Repair Station certificate.
To assure a quality installation, U.S. Technical Field Team Project Manager takes the following steps:
- Meets with you, the airline’s representatives, our engineering and our Q.A. to assure a clear understanding of the project.
- Sets up the installation project at an “on-site” location.
- Facilities are procured and permits obtained.
- Installation crews are formed, drug screened, backgrounds checked, I-9 forms completed, and airport I.D. badges secured.
- Management and crews review the work package.
- Crews receive safety and familiarization training.
- Inventory, parts kits, aircraft and documents are reviewed.
- Management and crews “walk- through” the complete installation process.
- Directs the Prototype installation.
- Meets with aircraft operator personnel and or engineering to review the prototype and make any necessary adjustments.
- The remaining installations is completed as scheduled.
U.S. Technical experience with field team and overnight installations encompasses a broad range of products and equipment.
Our experienced installation crews have traveled around the world to install:
- Seat phones into 2000+ aircraft
- HUD/GPS/ACRS into 200+ aircraft
- Sliding Carpet Cargo systems into B757 aircraft
- Numerous entertainment systems
- Anti-ice wing blanket on MD-80’s
- Overhead bins & bulkhead mod