U.S. Technical has the experience to develop and technically guide your engineering and manage the certification process.
As the holder of numerous STC’s, U.S. Technical has developed a close working relationship with the FAA facility to expedite the certification of your product or aircraft modification.
Our in-house staff of DER’s is able to respond quickly to your needs ensuring the minimum time required to obtain certification. We process your project through the entire certification process including:
- Prepare/Submit Application for STC and Project Specific Certification Plan.
- Review and approval of all documentation/reports.
- Prepare test plan, perform, testing, witness & approvals.
- Conduct Preliminary Design Review (PDR).
- Conduct Critical Design Review (CDR).
- Support Prototype Installation.
- Submit documentation to FAA/DAS.
- Perform Parts and Installation Conformities.
- Issuance of the STC.
- Obtain PMA on Parts Kits (as required)