U.S. TECHNICAL was founded in 1994 by a group of successful aviation businessmen and technical experts.
- Headquartered in Fullerton, California.
- U. S. Technical employs over 30 individuals.
- Each U.S. Technical division is staffed and managed by seasoned professionals committed to customer needs.
- U.S. Technical’s Engineering and FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Certification Services, provides services to most U.S. and many foreign major airlines.
- U.S. Technical’s Field Team Services through its strategic partner Certified Aviation Services (CAS)
- U.S. Technical is approved by the FAA to provide Parts Manufacturing Authorization (PMA).
- U.S. Technical has formed international support to provide services for the world airlines with aircraft products.
U.S. Technical is dedicated to providing world class and cost effective:
- Engineering and FAA Certification
- PMA products and articles
- Field Team support/system installations
- Aircraft Evaluations and Inspections
- Technical publications legacy (updating and digital data conversions)
- Program Management
- 24/7 Quick turn-around Repairs, R.S. approvals